Are you interested in developing a career at the leading edge of technology? Then we look forward to hearing from you. A solution architect makes life easier for the customers. You work with customers to create value for their business by implementing relevant use cases. You configure and implement software so it answers to the security requirements and increases the user experience. The appropriate raining is provided!
This small but growing company is specialised in offering digital services in a secure and user-friendly way. They build access management software that combines world-class security with a maximum convenience for the end user by introducing passwordless experiences. These make our lives easier and replace countless login screens with single sign-on capabilities.
They are building a team of exceptional people to help them deliver on that promise. By empowering people to grow themselves, they push others to grow. By working together as a team, they increase the value of the company.
What does your day look like?
- You analyze the challenges of our customers and propose a secure and future-proof solution.
- You implement the software solution, based on your analysis.
- You work with the customer to rest and accept the solution.
- You guide the customer in the go-live of the software.
- You secure knowledge transfer.
Do we have a match?
I am looking for people that are customer-focused and driven by making a difference for our customers. This is what they expect from you:
- An eagerness to learn and participate in a training program.
- The ability to soak up a lot of information in a short time.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent by experience (minimum Bachelor), preferably in engineering, information technology or similar.
- Fluency in English. Working knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What you can expect from this company
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth.
- A competitive salary.
- Benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and hospital insurance.
- A flexible culture where quality of work outweighs quantity.
- A culture of collaboration and shared success.
- Possibilities to develop your career and personal growth. You will Recognition and feedback.
- You can work remote or in cool offices in Ghent, Antwerp and Berchem. Your work environment comes with delicious coffee, fresh fruit and free beer at the end of your workday. What’s more, a bunch of amazing colleagues will make you feel at home immediately.
Interested? Please contact me via [email protected] or 0477 77 30 99.