Search and Selection
That’s where we come in. Our team has extensive experience supplying individuals with the skills and resourcefulness to protect your business against the security threats of tomorrow.
We recruit regularly for the following roles:
- Cyber security analyst
- Cyber security engineer
- Cyber threat intelligence analyst
- Intrusion detection
- IT Security consultant
- IT Security specialist
- Network security engineer
- Sales Manager Cyber security
- Security operations manager
Network engineers are responsible both for day-to-day management of the network and maintaining reliable, configurable services that can be delivered rapidly and consistently. They maximise network performance by monitoring and troubleshooting, and are responsible for designing and implementing solutions. Their excellent communication and teamwork skills ensure that other technical leads are kept well informed of issues as they arise.
Our impressive array of top Network Engineers offer the following techniques and integration tools:
- Firewalls & Security: Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto
- Public cloud: Azure/AWS, Dynamics, Office 365
- Networking protocols: 802.11, BGP, HSRP, IPSEC, OSPF, QoS
- TCP/IP networks
- Server consolidation
- System administration
- Wireless Technologies
Cyber security is a subset of IT security which covers the protection of data on the internet. Given the extent to which businesses rely on the internet, as well as the frequency with which sensitive data must be passed across online channels, organisations without adequate cyber security policies are constantly vulnerable to threats. Every email your employees send, each attachment they open, could expose your data to hackers. It is essential for your business to secure top cyber security experts who can prevent unauthorized electronic access to this information.
- Malware, shorthand for malicious software, which consists of code designed to gain unauthorized access to a network
- Phishing, where criminals pose as legitimate institutions, attempting to lure employees into providing sensitive data by phone or email
- SQL injections, in which malicious SQL statements are inserted into an entry field, allowing an attacker access to the contents
Our network of outstanding cyber security professionals assess risks and implement risk management plans, covering passwords, data encryption and network security policies, in order to keep your business secure.