we’re looking to hire a Middleware Engineer for our client in Brussels.
The role encompasses a number of responsibilities essential to the smooth running of our websites, backend applications and internal cloud. As a specialist, he or she analyses, implements, manages and supports the software infrastructure required for these different systems.
In addition to these tasks, the System Engineer Middleware plays a key role in managing our bus, message broker and API-GW systems, ensuring smooth communication between the various components of our architecture.
With a view to harmonious integration, this professional works alongside our architects to design solutions that are aligned with the realities of the existing infrastructure. This ensures optimum cohesion between new developments and existing systems.
In short, the System Engineer Middleware is an essential part of our team, guaranteeing the reliability, performance and continued growth of our systems in a constantly evolving technological environment.
- Setting up tests and prototypes.
- Participating in feasibility studies, performance studies, sizing studies, optimisation studies, etc.
- Setting up solution monitoring systems.
- Proposing and arguing for alternatives.
- Guarantee the durability and obsolescence management of our middleware solutions.
- Describing solutions and keeping documentation up to date.
- Create and monitor incident tickets for our suppliers.
- General technological background: JBoss, Weblogic , Python, Bash, or PowerShell
- Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, and Apache ActiveMQ.AWS API Gateway , ESB pache Tomcat, JBoss (WildFly), and IBM WebSphere.
- Have a definite affinity for Middleware.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes solutions.
- Analytical skills (knowledge of UML is a plus).
- Critical and conceptual mind.
- Ability to translate technological problems into ordinary language.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch OR French .Knowledge of English is an asset.
- Salaire compris entre 5000 € – 6600 € Brute
- Bonus annuel (80% du salaire mensuel)
- horaires de travail flexibles
- travail à domicile ( 3 jours )
- Remboursement des frais de transport 100%
- Un environnement de travail agréable
- De nouveaux projets dans le cadre de la modernisation de l’informatique
- Des possibilités de formation
- 45 jours de vacances
Please contact me for more information at [email protected] and/or +32 485 29 71 70
Feel free to share this opportunity with your contacts who might be interested.