You will become part of working on projects in the IT service centre of purchase. From the development of a brand new application to the testing or adapting of existing ones.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT or equivalent through experience
- You have min. 3 years of experience as Java software developer
- You are familiar with technologies such as EJB, JTA, JMS, JPA and Db2
- You have knowledge of Angular
- You are a team player
- You are quick to react and stress resilient (deadlines no big issue)
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus.
- We offer you a challenging job in a fast growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation. You will become part of a team of +- 25 people.
- Growth and stimulation on an individual basis, we also encourage your opportunities to grow in your career and develop your talents.
- This job comes with a permanent contract, a competitive salary, a comprehensive extralegal package and a bunch of fun colleagues.
If you are interested in this position, please contact me with your CV and references via [email protected] or 0456 31 87 67